Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sun and Shadow

I realize that not everything I write here will be strictly about the differences between my old home and my new as I want to just talk about my life in general as well.  Today its so beautiful out.  A study of contrasts; parts of the sky slate gray and heavy with rain clouds while other parts are brilliant blue filled with white fluffy clouds and stunning sunlight streaming down.  The land is lush and green studded with lovely red/brown brick as far as the eye can see and gentle rolling hills.  Wind blows through the house; cool, soothing.  I am filled to brimming with joy right now.  I love my husband so much sometimes it just takes my breath away.  I want to climb inside him to just blend with him to become one entity of ecstatic life essence.  So weird to say but true, so true.  Guess I am more than a little weird.  LOL!!

1 comment:

  1. You're a very good writer and I love how you express yourself. You paint a picture with your words that I can clearly see and envision in my mind. I like that.
    Also thanks for stopping by to visit. It's always nice meeting someone new.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete